I am a first generation Rancher/Farmer in beautiful Loyalton,California which is in Sierra Valley.I ranch with my wife and two daughters and practice sustainable holistic type production practices.We center our ranch around a grass based livestock system where animals are raised and finished on grass.We feel strongly about rotational grazing with our cows and sheep and using no-till methods of farming and have free range eggs and pastured poultry as well.We are very big proponents of organic based agriculture and lifestyle and agvocates for small and medium scale family farms and ranches.We like to meet and talk with people of all types of different Ag production models! Thanks for stopping by! Sweeting Ranch.
- 1,837 hits
- Got this row of squash replanted after the last squash was trampled by the neighbors roping cattle, these transplan… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…space 2 days ago
- Funny this just popped up in my memories feed this morning from last year right when I'm about to harvest my first… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…space 3 weeks ago
- Had a great two days in Virginia City, Nevada at the Wholesale Success farmer training put on by Family Farmed and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…space 4 weeks ago
- Lol! facebook.com/story.php?stor…space 1 month ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor…space 1 month ago