I am a first generation Rancher/Farmer in beautiful Loyalton,California which is in Sierra Valley.I ranch with my wife and two daughters and practice sustainable holistic type production practices.We center our ranch around a grass based livestock system where animals are raised and finished on grass.We feel strongly about rotational grazing with our cows and sheep and using no-till methods of farming and have free range eggs and pastured poultry as well.We are very big proponents of organic based agriculture and lifestyle and agvocates for small and medium scale family farms and ranches.We like to meet and talk with people of all types of different Ag production models! Thanks for stopping by! Sweeting Ranch.
- 1,771 hits
- The disk is out of the muddy field and I'm a happy camped that I'm not stuck! #fallfarming #almostgotstuck... fb.me/S4FZBSN5space 2 days ago
- Long day of kicking butt on projects, even got a little early evening disking in before the hitch pin broke, back... fb.me/1edKOEnaRspace 1 week ago
- Finishing up the offset disc project and trying to move on to the manure spreader. Getting it done! #farming... fb.me/6HW0s5Aw5space 1 week ago
- Coming through Portola Sierraville, Loyalton, Calpine and Clio today if you need eggs! Call us. 927-7884 Or stop... fb.me/U3JMf7Jespace 1 week ago
- Was happily moving the chickens this morning to new pasture and making a video update, then my phone died. :-/ Oh... fb.me/ELNI1aODspace 3 weeks ago